FORUMS: list search recent posts

Where's the link for the button?

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martin Banks
Where's the link for the button?
on Jul 19, 2011 at 1:29:31 am

Hi,

The last time I used flash was about 7 years ago, and most of my Flash knowledge has drifted from my brain as more space was needed for the knowledge required for my video and animation career, so I would love some help with something which is very simple!

I have been put in charge of updating a Flash site for the company I work for while the IT guy is away.

I updated the content, which was creating a new button for a viewable PDF. The page I am updating is the "Lookbook" page for this website:

http://www.ottomode.com.au

The page I am creating is not online yet. I have imported the new lookbook cover and created the states for the button, however I now can't remember how to add the link to the button so that when I click on the new cover it will load up the PDF like it does for the other lookbooks. (I have already updated the PDF page).

So what I was wondering is if someone might be able to direct me/tell me how I can add this link, where can I find the area to enter the text for it? I'm sure it should be simple, right?

I understand that you can't see the files for the site, however I was hoping that becuase it's such a simple (hopefully) thing that somone would just be able to tell me. I have tried googling, however I haven't managed to find out. No doubt when someone tells me I will remember from all those years ago.

Any help is grately apprecaited.
Many thanks,
Martin

Return to posts index

Martin Banks
Re: Where's the link for the button?
on Jul 19, 2011 at 2:15:09 am

No worries, I found the script eventually and changed it. The site is still now online and working....I hope!

Return to posts index

Tyler Freeman
Re: Where's the link for the button?
on Aug 16, 2011 at 2:39:15 am

Windows > Actions

The "Actions" window will open up and you will be able to see all of the clips in your movie. Clicking on them will show you if they have any code associated with them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]