FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash Catalyst problem export

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben McDiarmid
Flash Catalyst problem export
on Jun 2, 2011 at 3:10:53 pm

Hey guys so I'm having a lot of problems. I'm trying to make a cd or dvd with auto-play which has the functionality of website, the ability to open links. I tried this project originally in DVD Studio pro but realized after the client couldn't view the project of the inability of DVD@ccess to open in most PCs. So I would like to be able to have the clients be able to click a button to go to these links on the menu page without having to give them instructions to open the folder on the DVD.

Alternatively I have started trying to do this project on Flash Catalyst. I have a flash Catalyst project that includes videos and links to websites, this works fine when I run the project within Catalyst. But when I export it I have problems within the two types of folders. In the deploy to web folder the videos wont play the timecode is 0.00. And on the run-local folder the videos work fine but the links won't open. I have made a projection file according to these instructions however when I load it on a PC it just idles in Flash Player not opening the .SWF file.

Any suggestions? or Links?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved