FORUMS: list search recent posts

1st frame blank in swf's from InDesign

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg DiGenti
1st frame blank in swf's from InDesign
on Apr 29, 2011 at 3:26:31 pm

Please be aware that I also posted this question in Creative Cow's Adobe InDesign forums, here:

But so far no one has responded, and this might actually be a Flash issue, I'm not sure (or at least it's more likely someone reading the Flash forums would have experienced this problem). Here's my post from there:

I'm creating an interactive book in Flash, but creating the basic content in InDesign and exporting each page as an swf then importing them into Flash.

Well the problem I'm having, as the title of my post says, when I import the swf into Flash, frame 1 is blank and frame 2 has the content. I was hoping to avoid having to continually delete that first frame every time I have to make changes or corrections to a page.

Any thoughts? I've hunted around and it seems like no one with access to the internet is having this issue.

This is being done using InDesign and Flash CS5 on Windows 7.

Return to posts index

Greg DiGenti
Re: 1st frame blank in swf's from InDesign
on Apr 29, 2011 at 10:24:32 pm

I guess nobody at CreativeCow has had this issue either. Very strange, because this is a great method for getting designed pages into Flash, but this blank frame thing seems to be the default behavior for some unknown reason.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved