FORUMS: list search recent posts

Input Text problem AS3

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Bison
Input Text problem AS3
on Mar 21, 2011 at 9:34:25 pm

Hello everyone!

There's a thing that can't let me sleep. I suppose the solution is pretty easy, but... i haven't found it yet so:

I'm making a short movie in Adobe Flash (AS3) which have 3 timelines named "actions", "textfield" and the last "button". In the "textfield" timeline i put an input textfield, and named it (an instance name) as "test". In the "button" timeline i've got the button with assigned action - after i click it i go to the 2nd movie's frame. What i need to achieve is - i write something in my input text in the first frame, click the button (which already works fine), and after i go to the second frame i still have in my input text the text that i have wrote in the beggining of my movie (first frame). The problem is that both of the frames are the keyframes, and after going to the 2nd frame the text that i wrote (1) is gone. Moreover those frames must be the keyframe, so i need other solution than simply making longer the first frame.

For make it easier to understand - I'm making some kind of form, and all the textfields (input texts) in the first frame are editable, but in the second keyframe i have assigned an atribute to those textfields: "*.selectable = false", so in the second frame we get we can say...filled form which is not editable any longer. Why did i put 2 keyframes? Because in the second keyframe i also want to put some collored (gray) shapes in each text field behind the text, as the sign of saved data which is ready to send.

Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]