FORUMS: list search recent posts

Having trouble getting an FLV to stream/play above Flash content....

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Weyrich
Having trouble getting an FLV to stream/play above Flash content....
on Mar 15, 2011 at 2:32:08 am

Flash Community,

I have a Flash video (FLV file) that I am trying to import, place and stream out of/on top of a timeline/flash movie. I have successfully done this before - but on a new project I am working on - I am having trouble making it work at all.

So my FLA/SWF that is acting as a container file where the video plays on top of it is here: http://www.divaliciousapp.com/flash/main.html

In Flash I did File/Import Video and I imported the flv video and placed it right on top of that rotating picture of the fashion models. Flash shows me a placeholder for the video on that layer on top of the rotating image - and I place and upload the video right into the same directory as the swf file (I have done this before with other projects and it worked). But for some reason, the video does not show up at all on the web page (should be in the upper right hand corner of the rotating fashion image)...

Any ideas/suggestions? Oh and the original video file is an H.264 but I convert it into an FLV using the Adobe CS5 Media Encoder before i import it in.

I would love to know what you all think!

Andrew

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]