FORUMS: list search recent posts

Working with Flash

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MIke Jones
Working with Flash
on Feb 5, 2011 at 7:18:36 am

Thanks for any help in advance.

I created a template for the homepage for a website I'm building, in Illustrator CS4. I didn't add text except for on the logo and everything is laid out for the text to be put in either in flash or dreamweaver...which leads me to my question.

So now I have the template with no text and with a billboard that I want video to play on when someone enters the site, hence the flash, as well as a button that grows and has words appear on it when someone scrolls over it. I didn't put in any tabs for different pages because I'm not sure if I should do that in Flash or Dreamweaver...or even for that matter, if I need dreamweaver at all.

Since I want video playing and interactive buttons I'm comfortable with flash for that but should I input text and actually construct the entire site in Flash to publish it or should I only put certain things, like the video on the billboard, growing button, interactive tabs in Flash then bring that into dreamweaver and create the text and content for my site in dreamweaver?
Thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]