FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bone Tool Characters Disappearing

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nate Hanson
Bone Tool Characters Disappearing
on Jan 20, 2011 at 6:03:21 pm

Several of my students are animating stick figures using the bone tool. The problem is that the characters are constantly disappearing from the scene.

When you click on the layer, you can see that the armature is still there...the bone structure becomes visible, but the stick figure is either invisible, or stuck in a previous location (like off stage).

The only temporary solution I've found is that if they take the playhead and put it on a pose keyframe and then make an adjustment to the bones, the stick figure will miraculously jump back into the correct position. But then it just happens again later.

Any ideas? We are using Flash CS5 on iMacs.

Nate Hanson
Pilothouse Films

Return to posts index

Stuart Vinton
Re: Bone Tool Characters Disappearing
on Feb 24, 2011 at 9:56:36 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately im having the same trouble just finished a lovely walk cycle, saved it, re-opened it having had a tea break to find arms and legs are missing.

Is there a solution or work around?

Would really appreciate any help

Thank you
Kind Regards

Stu

Return to posts index

sarah shawwa
on Jun 15, 2011 at 7:21:04 am

OK i've jus had the same experience, so selected each frame of the bone structure and started changing the strength of the its "ease" in the properties window, then I put it back to zero and the object came back :) it's stupid but it works

Return to posts index

Jackie Honorio
on May 18, 2012 at 7:49:36 pm

That's really works by changing the ease number and back to cero!!

Thanks!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]