flash sound making - possible?

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wilson Campos
flash sound making - possible?
on Jan 18, 2011 at 12:17:45 am

Hi everyone!

I have this question that a client asked me if it was possible -

i would like to assign sounds to different letters from the keyboard, once people type in they play that assigned sound.

Once people have typed their phrase it would be able to play all those assigned sounds and make out a tune of it. is this possible?

If it is, could that tune be exported as an mp3 version and receive it on their email? the ultimate thing is then to change that mp3 to a phone ringtone but i guess each person needs to do that in their phone?

Thanks a lot for you help!

Return to posts index

Wilson Campos
Re: flash sound making - possible?
on Jan 18, 2011 at 1:30:25 am

lets say that after you do your loop here ( ) you could save it and export it as a mp3 inside flash - possible?

any thoughts are appreciated!

Return to posts index

Brodd Nesset
Re: flash sound making - possible?
on Jan 18, 2011 at 8:31:32 am

Hi! The composing bit should be fairly easy - or certainly possible. Flash can not produce files however, neither images or sound.
You need to hook it up to for instance an AIR application (running locally at the user), or to some server application to produce the actual files for download. I don't have any suggestions here, unfortunately.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved