FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is it possible to create high qualitiy videos in Adobe Flash

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zeljko Tomic
Is it possible to create high qualitiy videos in Adobe Flash
on Dec 18, 2010 at 4:09:37 pm

I worked in Flash long time ago, mostly for web. Now I am starting to work on a video so I have to learn some animation for video, maybe After Effects or Apple Motion. Since I already have some experience in Flash, it would be easier for me to use it.

Since I am working with HD video, I am wondering is it possible to create high quality video files with Flash? Maybe with some newer versions.

Can this be done very good?

Return to posts index

Brodd Nesset
Re: Is it possible to create high qualitiy videos in Adobe Flash
on Dec 19, 2010 at 3:23:34 pm

Well, as you know, Flash uses vector drawing as it's native technology, and this allows 'infinite' scaling without losing crispness. This still applies; you can actually design and animate on a 600 x 400 canvas and scale up to say 1920 across, and it will not look blurred at all. Since last time, tools have improved, and especially the timeline, with much more advanced 'easing' and things.
After Effects is an especially good good companion I'd say for creating HD video from Flash originals, but other tools are good too.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]