FORUMS: list search recent posts

FLASH - need to shrink content into a smaller stage

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Markus Krug
FLASH - need to shrink content into a smaller stage
on Aug 20, 2010 at 9:56:07 am

Hello,
I just started of with flash recently, and I worked on a website for a few weeks now. Now that I published it as a html, its way too big for the screen, as I accidently set the screen to 1920*1200. When make the stage resolution smaller and transform all the content into the smaller window, all the keyframing gets messed up. When make a new project and try to copy paste everything, it creates only one frame in the new project. Any ideas on how to get this right?
Thanks in advance
Markus Krug

Return to posts index

Jen deHaan
Re: FLASH - need to shrink content into a smaller stage
on Aug 24, 2010 at 12:50:42 am

If you want to copy/paste content between two documents, right-click the timeline area and choose Select All Frames and then Copy Frames. Then in the second document, right-click a frame on the timeline and choose Paste Frames.

To resize content, you will need to choose Edit Multiple Frames(button at lower left of Timeline) and make sure all frames are highlighted using the left and right toggles above the frames area on the Timeline. Then use the Free Transform Tool to resize the content. If you're using new motion let me know as there could be an additional step depending on your tweens.

Alternatively, you can paste all of the frames inside a movie clip, and then just resize the movie clip on the main Stage. Sometimes that way is much easier, depending on your content (in particular if you're using new motion).

-----
Jen
http://www.flashthusiast.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]