FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to delete files from a flash template

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jonathan young
How to delete files from a flash template
on Jul 26, 2010 at 7:45:48 am

Hi I am trying to delete some files from a flash template I purchased, when I open the .fla file in flash and go into the library, I would like to delete the contact box and the mp3 player, when I locate those files in the library and delete the files, the website no longer opens up (it will not work when I delete those files from the library) what am I doing wrong ? please help, I am fairly new to flash.

Return to posts index

Mike Smith
Re: How to delete files from a flash template
on Jul 26, 2010 at 10:30:34 am

Why not try to find the things you want to delete in the timeline (or in the actionscript) and delete things on the timeline (or carefully comment out the actionscript that calls the instances of objects you don't want. At the mo you have left those things on the stage in your fla, but they are missing from the library - you could see why Flash might fall over then.

Return to posts index

jonathan young
Re: How to delete files from a flash template
on Jul 26, 2010 at 3:06:25 pm

I have tried deleting the items from the timeline also and that makes the website not work also, Do you know how I would find the files, I looked in dreamweaver and my html editor program coda, for instance, the Mp3 player that I would like to delete buttons are in a mp3 folder in my library, inside the folder the files are _drgMC, _mPlyMrcx, _nxtBck, _ply, _puse, _stp, how do I find those action script file to delete them ? when I open up action script I do not see them, thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]