FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash video with Music player

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Schmidt
Flash video with Music player
on Jul 25, 2010 at 12:09:02 am

Hi all,

I took Flash a long time ago but never got good at it. I recently bought CS4 and am trying to help someone out by adding a flash animation and music player combo to their website. I made the animation in After effects and exported as a swf. It's I believe 4 seconds long and loops. This is of a microphone and has radio signals coming from it. Underneath Id like to have an mp3 player that can play, pause, stop and have a volume track on it all the while the animation will loop. I know this is possible but I'm totally not good at this. Since the player is one frame how does this work with the 4 second animation? This flash player only plays one audio clip which is 1 min long.

Thanks,

Todd

Return to posts index

Mike Smith
Re: Flash video with Music player
on Jul 25, 2010 at 10:25:03 am

This might help http://www.flashvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2169

If the animation is (imported into or) in its own movieclip, it will play and loop unless stopped, on a one-frame timeline.

Return to posts index

Todd Schmidt
Re: Flash video with Music player
on Jul 25, 2010 at 9:28:58 pm

Thanks Mike....I was thinking that it would be the entire length of my animation but I see now that once you convert to a movie clip it runs on the first frame. Forgot about that...been so long. I got everything working now...I'm excited! That means email it to work and got out in the French Quarter tonight!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]