FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with testing preview and movie look after publishing

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nellis Eketorp
Problem with testing preview and movie look after publishing
on Jun 8, 2010 at 4:40:29 pm

I'm quite new with Flash so I've encountered my first problem. I hope some of you can help me:

I've made a little intro in Flash that contains few text transitions (alpha change put into the motion tween). The title is on one layer with such a transition (fades in), subtitle is on the second layer also with alpha transition (fades in) and also there's a third layer with some text that fades out. So all transitions are made on different layers. When I play the movie in Flash (by clicking Enter) everything looks ok and just as I wanted.

But when I use "Test movie" (Ctrl+Enter) or I publish the movie and see it in the browser something is wrong. It's like my intro misses some transitions. Some of them work ok, but some of them aren't and the text appears instantly without any transition I've placed - just like the transition haven't been made. Strange because all of them are made in the same way. What is wrong with it?

Here is the archive with both of my creations:

I hope someone can point places where I've made errors and clear the mess a bit It's for my website - that's why it's my very first job in flash I've ever made.

Thank you in advance!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved