FORUMS: list search recent posts

Interactive Movie

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
marshall Seyler
Interactive Movie
on Jan 10, 2010 at 8:41:34 pm

Hello,

I am working on a video project and am having some serious issues and it is making me almost miss my deadline. the problems that i am having are with code.

My project is an interactive video for the web. There are two films the first film is quite dull and not very interesting when it plays there is also a button that you can click to go to the next film which is more interesting. the trick is when you click the button you can only watch the second film for the same ammount of time as you watched the first film. there are also credits that should run when the second movie is finished but that could be after 3 seconds or a minute so i need it to be able to adjust when it runs

I have no idea what i should do to make this work i need help with making the button work. i also need help with having the second video load while the first one is playing also i need it to be able to measure the length of the first film and play the second film for that exact time. and finally the credits will be difficult to work out

if there is anyone who thinks they can help please reply it would help save me from ruining this project

many thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]