FORUMS: list search recent posts

Widgets!

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ady Le Roux
Widgets!
on Dec 10, 2009 at 7:05:21 pm

Hi ya!

How are widgets created please?... in Flash yeah?... Can anyone tell me where I can source someone to deveop one by any chance please?... there is a budget but I need to get them a costing first!

Hopefully hear soon.

cheers

a

Return to posts index

Mike Smith
Re: Widgets!
on Dec 11, 2009 at 10:06:20 am

You could post on here, on the jobs forum here, or on a freelancer job site.

Whichever, you'd need to try to specify as clearly as possible just what you might be looking for (the delivery requirement) along with any info you have on schedule, process, target audience / desired quality and cost level.

You might not offer all that to everyone - you could post a call for expressions of interest based on a more limited amount of info ..

Widgets .... term still finding a definition, after recend adoption by makers of tiny apps for web or desktop deployment. Previously, a mythical piece of hardware made by manufacturers in economic theory ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_widget

Return to posts index

Ady Le Roux
on Dec 11, 2009 at 12:42:28 pm

thanks man - you know how it is!?.... got a job to be done and now need to find the person to do it!!!!! lol

arrrrgh!

a

Return to posts index

Marcus Geduld
on Dec 11, 2009 at 2:38:58 pm

It is vital that you describe exactly what you're looking for. If your widget is, say, a slideshow, I could probably make it for you in a few hours. If It's a chat room, it would take much longer. "Widget" doesn't tell the programmer anything useful. He won't be able to give you an estimate unless you tell him what kind of widget.

Author "After Effects Expressions"
Co-author "After Effects For Flash, Flash For After Effects"
Artistic Director, Folding Chair Classical Theatre, Inc
Senior Flash Developer, Zeitbyte.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]