Another question -- I'd like the Flash page I'm building to stretch with the size of the user browser window. In the source code, I've changed Height to "100%" and entered nothing ("") for width -- as I'd seen recommended in a forum thread.
Not working. Still loads and stays at the Flash stage size.
I've tried it now with width="100%" and no result either. The instructions were to leave one of the aspects "blank" -- i.e., enter no value -- so I'm not sure how that would be expressed in proper code; just deleted the value and left the ""s.
Also - I'm performing this edit by opening the index file in DreamWeaver, then re-uploading it to the server. Maybe I'm missing something there, as well.