FORUMS: list search recent posts

Please welcome Marcus Geduld to the Flash forum team

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron Lindeboom
Please welcome Marcus Geduld to the Flash forum team
on Nov 27, 2009 at 11:08:47 pm

Hello Everybody,

We were looking out the windows here high atop the COW Headquarters today and saw Marcus Geduld down there sitting outside headquarters with a sign: "Will assist in a COW forum like Flash for turkey." Seeing as how it is the Thanksgiving weekend, our hearts were deeply affected and Kathlyn said that I should go down there "...and bring him a sandwich or something."

Now, you all know that that is EXACTLY how it all happened, right? ;o)

The serious part is that we are indeed honored to welcome Marcus Geduld to the Flash forum team and to the Creative COW Team, because he is an extremely knowledgeable Flash user -- in fact he teaches at NAB and other major industry trade conferences. He has written books, has written for numerous trade magazines in this industry and you can learn more about him by clicking on his picture.

Please join us in welcoming Marcus to the forum, and someone get him a cup of coffee, it was cold out there on the sidewark here in late November.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom
creativecow.net

Return to posts index

Marcus Geduld
Re: Please welcome Marcus Geduld to the Flash forum team
on Nov 27, 2009 at 11:14:37 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I really look forward to participating in this forum. Flash is my bread and butter.

Author "After Effects Expressions"
Co-author "After Effects For Flash, Flash For After Effects"
Artistic Director, Folding Chair Classical Theatre, Inc
Senior Flash Developer, Zeitbyte.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]