FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash in a DVD?

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Wright
Flash in a DVD?
on Nov 13, 2009 at 3:39:53 am

Hi,

Hoping someone could shed some light on a idea i want to try and make. I dont know if its possible so preferably i'd like to be told if this will or wont work, and if so how id implement it.

Right. This is what i want to do.

I want DVD, once inserted, to automatically load up a DVD movie file (mainly comprised up stills taken) and once the film finishes (and this is what i dont know if is possible) for the disc to automatically open up a interactive flash mind map ive made.

the other problem i have is that i imagine that not everyone will have flash so is there any other way to get round this?? for example is it possible to load up the flash mind map from say a website? and can this be opened up automatically when the film finishes?

praise be to anyone who can help.

Return to posts index

Adam Ashby
Re: Flash in a DVD?
on Nov 16, 2009 at 8:55:13 pm

This is possible both ways by authoring a DVD-ROM and/or DVDaccess. You could have the files on the disc or a link to a web page. You could publish a standalone Flash file but there would be two files, one for Mac, one for Windows. So, a link to a web page would be better. I don't know what DVD authoring app your using but here are links to using DVD@cess with DVD Studio Pro.

Using DVDaccess Web Links

DVD-ROM and DVDaccess functions

Adam Ashby
mutli-media artist
http://www.adamashby.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]