FORUMS: list search recent posts

Interactive DVD done in Flash?

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Blain Brown
Interactive DVD done in Flash?
on Aug 9, 2009 at 4:17:14 am

I need to make a DVD that has some features that a DVD by itself can't accomodate such as a one frame forward or backward button on the screen (not on a remote or the keyboard); a button to print a frame or output a JPEG of the frame at different selectable resolutions and a few others.

Can I do this in Flash? I've been told that I can do everything I need in Director but I don't really have the time to learn new software.

It is three streams of video (front, side and back of the same action) and I need for there to be a large "main" screen and two smaller screens at the bottom and for the video stream in the large main screen to be selectable from any of the three streams.

The viewer should be able to quickly make any one of the streams appear on the large main screen while the non-selected streams continue in the smaller screens.

I need for the viewer to also be able to navigate to a particular frame and then do slow forward or back at different rates and a frame forward or backward in any of the screens.

Is any or all of this possible in Flash? Anybody care to try it as an experiment?

Would I have to learn Java to do this?

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]