FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash Tutorials

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Muehleisen
Flash Tutorials
on Jun 3, 2009 at 6:18:12 pm

Hello. So, I am new to the world of Flash. I am a video producer just getting started embedding on websites. I have used many of the tutorials on for learning all kinds of things in AfterEffects, and I am looking for a website similar to that where I can learn some basics of Flash. I am looking for a Flash crash course, if you will.

Any suggestions?

I am willing to pay for them if they are good; and comments, thoughts, ideas, links, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

Under The Line
an affordable solution for all your video needs

Return to posts index

Ben Muehleisen
Re: Flash Tutorials
on Jun 3, 2009 at 6:06:43 pm

By the way, I am using Adobe CS4, if that matters.

Return to posts index

Pieter Helsen
on Jun 3, 2009 at 6:55:15 pm

There's a few actually... is quite good. And if you're willing to pay for them, there's always

Other than that, there are a lot of good books on Flash, depending on what you prefer to learn, motion/animation or actionscripting...

One very good one is Foundation Actionscript 3.0 Animation: Making Things Move.

Kind regards,

General notice: from now on, I would like to ask everyone to put [AS2] or [AS3] (corresponding to the version of actionscript you are using on your project) in front of their post titles when the question is actionscript related! Please help us help you faster. Thank you.

Return to posts index

Kathlyn Lindeboom
Re: Flash Tutorials--don't forget
on Jun 3, 2009 at 9:09:16 pm

Total Training now has online video tutorials. Just click "Training" and then the button on the left that says: CreativeCOW Online Training powered by Total Training.

They have free samples so you can sample before you buy same as the other company.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
Mistress of Mmmooooo
Join my LinkedIn network
Join the COW's LinkedIn Group

Return to posts index

Nick Dantonio
on Jun 5, 2009 at 1:21:30 am

I'm in the exact same boat, I found a great

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved