FORUMS: list search recent posts

Help for video interface

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Sibidy
Help for video interface
on Apr 29, 2009 at 4:05:25 am

Hello all,

I'm new here and was told about this site at a new job I have taken.

I am currently working on a rebuild for a DVD(for computer) interface.

I have had no problem with the graphic side, but am unsure how the previous creator has made the video link together and work. I am trying to teach myself AS3 and have a feeling some javascript may have been used too.

I am attaching a quick mock up I did to illustrate my question.

Bascially I am stringing together a series of slides, with corresponding audio which will be all loaded externally.

The previous version as the slides went through, the highlighted slide on right would move to, and these were also clickable to link to any part of the 'movie'. Also if the large image was clicked, it would take you to full screen and was able to be clicked again to bring back the interface.

The movies(with their individual slides) will also be linked from their respective speakers(who are talking in the audio).

Sorry, I know this is a long and winded question, but I am really stuck as to how to start to build it all now, and once I get the first one right the following should be easy. Any input or answers will be greatly appreciated and I will follow up to let you know if I have any success.

Thanks for reading and in advance for help,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved