FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP to Flash

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lar popyack
FCP to Flash
on Apr 29, 2009 at 1:24:14 am

Why would someone want a Flash file out of FCP? And if they do, how do I do it? I have downloaded Adobe Media Encoder CS4. I converted a file to f4v, NOW WHAT? They end product is for a website. Id this why they would want Flash? Thank you. LNP

Return to posts index

Jim Glickert
Re: FCP to Flash
on Apr 29, 2009 at 2:58:46 am

"The end product is for a website."

Yes, that's the reason. Adobe Media Player (a browser plug-in) is on almost every computer connected to the Internet--more than QuickTime Player or Windows Media Player.

You now have the file in a format that Adobe Media Player can play. When you ask, "Now what?", unless I'm misunderstanding something, you're done, and you only need to send the file to the webpage designer. He or she should be able to take it from here.

Jim

Return to posts index

Pieter Helsen
Re: FCP to Flash
on Apr 29, 2009 at 11:42:13 am

I think you mean 'Adobe Flash Player'. ;)

And you're not quite done yet actually, you may still need to open up Flash, go to File > Import > Import video... and follow the wizard to put a nice little video player skin around your video file.

This depends on whether your web designer will do that for you or not.

Kind regards,
Pieter

General notice: from now on, I would like to ask everyone to put [AS2] or [AS3] (corresponding to the version of actionscript you are using on your project) in front of their post titles when the question is actionscript related! Please help us help you faster. Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]