FORUMS: list search recent posts

Error loading swf into empty mc

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Mettler
Error loading swf into empty mc
on Apr 26, 2009 at 10:12:19 pm

I'm trying to load a swf gallery inside an empty mc, but it's giving me this error:

Error opening URL 'file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Benni/My%20Documents/New%20Website/data/settings.xml'
*** Security Sandbox Violation ***
SecurityDomain 'http://mochibot.com/my/core.swf?mv=7&fv=8&v=WIN%209%2C0%2C115%2C0&swfid=f 08d257a&l=10301&f=_level0.emptymc.instance1&sb=loc alTrusted&t=1' tried to access incompatible context 'file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Benni/My%20Documents/New%20Website/Portfolio2.swf'

This is the as that I'm using which is attached to a button:

on (release)
{
fnShowTab(1);
loadMovie("FlexiGallery/gallery.swf", "emptymc");
}

Return to posts index

Pieter Helsen
Re: Error loading swf into empty mc
on Apr 26, 2009 at 10:27:55 pm

Are you testing locally or on a server?
Also, what's mochibot.com and what are you loading from there?

Kind regards,
Pieter

General notice: from now on, I would like to ask everyone to put [AS2] or [AS3] (corresponding to the version of actionscript you are using on your project) in front of their post titles when the question is actionscript related! Please help us help you faster. Thank you.

Return to posts index

Ben Mettler
Re: Error loading swf into empty mc
on Apr 26, 2009 at 11:05:54 pm

I'm testing locally. I'm not sure what mochibot.com is or what it has to do with the error? The swf I'm trying to load is from a photo gallery and it's just a demo version so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but that doesn't seem like it should effect it? I know it's possible to load swf's in empty MC's I just don't know why it's not working in this situation?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]