FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting Image Sequences

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Pleasant
Exporting Image Sequences
on Feb 10, 2009 at 4:12:45 pm

I'm just lazy and wondered if I could save some key strokes..if I was a programmer I guess I could remedy this issue.

Here it is...I have converted a Power Point presentation to metadata files and loaded them into Flash CS4 and cleaned the frames them up. I now have about 80 to 100 frames in the timeline and I want to export as individual swf files, a sequence of images. I notice that there doesn't seem to be a keyboard short-cut to bring up the save requestor like there is if I wanted to export a movie..is there keyboard short cut that I don't know about? More to the point is there a way to automate the exporting of all the frames as a sequence of single swf images. I want to end up with a folder of 80 or so individual swf files as vector images not a single swf movie.

I have seen the third party programs that will take a Power Point presentation and convert to swf's but the ones I have looked into( there maybe one out there that does what I want but haven't found it) only convert the PP slides to swf jpeg files I need vector art like I get from Flash.

Hope this makes sense as you can see I know very little about Flash...just enough to do what I need...it just takes me a very long time and wondered if I can simply this process.

Thanks for any help!!!!
mp

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]