FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash Layers HELP

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ashley Webster
Flash Layers HELP
on Feb 5, 2009 at 7:33:54 pm

Hi, I have a problem with my layers. I'm using cs3 and i was wondering if there is a way to merge my layers in flash? I have animation in my scene one, and I need to resize all my layers while still being able to edit my keys. Can this be done? I'm not having much like with movie clips and graphics but i could just be doing it wrong.

Please Help!

Thanks

Return to posts index

Pieter Helsen
Re: Flash Layers HELP
on Feb 5, 2009 at 8:04:21 pm

Does the whole animation need to be resized? Does the animation need to appear on a website? If so, you can just scale your movie setting the width/height in your .html code.

The only way of merging your layers is using a movieclip, but that tends to f*** up if you have a rather extensive timeline.

Kind regards,
Pieter

General notice: from now on, I would like to ask everyone to put [AS2] or [AS3] (corresponding to the version of actionscript you are using on your project) in front of their post titles when the question is actionscript related! Please help us help you faster. Thank you.

Return to posts index

Ashley Webster
Re: Flash Layers HELP
on Feb 6, 2009 at 3:40:23 am

No, it's not for a website. It's more that i need to crop it rather. It's too zoomed out or two off to this side, it's adjusting the framing not the dimensions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]