My name is Trent, and I just got Adobe Flash CS4 - for kicks and giggles.
I've just composed my first animation project.
I'm running into a problem, that I am hoping some1 can give me an answer too.
I built the animation from content I made in illustrator.
I put together the whole animation, then "published" it using Flash CS4.
Now, when I test it, or open the file on my computer - it works fine.
But, I emailed the file to a couple of friends, as a test - and its just a blank .html page for them.
Afterward, because I am using Illustrator CS2, I converted all of the content to .png files, and substituted the layer targets.
But, that didn't work either.