We are experiencing a font issue with a swf file in our website. Some people open the page and are not able to see the dynamic text that describes the art that is loaded in the flash file. It just does not display. We have tried adjusting all of our settings in the browsers (happening in firefox and safari) and nothign has helped. Any suggestions.
- Is your window mode set to transparent or opaque?
- Do you have a link where I can view the file?
- How did you embed the font? Programmatically or via the Flash UI?
- Which version of flash are you using?
- Try unticking the box that reads 'autokern' in the properties of the textfield.
General notice: from now on, I would like to ask everyone to put [AS2] or [AS3] (corresponding to the version of actionscript you are using on your project) in front of their post titles when the question is actionscript related! Please help us help you faster. Thank you.