FORUMS: list search recent posts

Convert SWF/FLV to AVI or WMV

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeffrey Gould
Convert SWF/FLV to AVI or WMV
on Oct 30, 2008 at 7:26:11 pm

Hi, does anyone if CS3 production suite has any programs that could convert a SWF or FLV to Windows Media or an AVI? I see there are a lot of programs out there, but since I have the suite, I thought I'd ask. thanks.

Jeffrey S. Gould
Action Media Productions

Return to posts index

Linda Martin
Re: Convert SWF/FLV to AVI or WMV
on Jan 5, 2009 at 6:26:42 am

You can use this program: Aunsoft SWF Converter.
It can help you convert swf/flash files to many other video and audio formats, such as MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG, AVI, 3GP, DV, VOB, MP3, AC3, etc. It also can convert SWF to AVI with Alpha which can be edited in Adobe Premiere.
What's more, you can choose the profile just according to the specific device such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, etc. to get the right format.

Return to posts index

Josef Mo
on Mar 11, 2009 at 8:30:13 am

seems that you are seeking for a swf converter, I know this Moyea, with which you can easily convert online swf url or offline swf files to all kinds of formats such as swf to avi, flv, mpeg, gif, etc.

Return to posts index

Abbott Lee
on May 6, 2009 at 12:41:13 am

i think you'd better to download a swf converter to do the swf to avi/wmv or flv conversion.
But it is not easy to choose one from hundreds of thousands of links. if you don't mind you can fellow my choice, I use iWisoft swf to video converter. It can help you with the swf to flv/avi/wmv conversion as well as swf to other video/audio/image conversion.
I downloaded it from

Return to posts index

Lea Jurgenstein
on May 8, 2009 at 12:01:56 pm

No, CS3 production suite has no such tools. You have to use third-party applications. Personally I use Flash to Video Encoder by GeoVid (, it does the job pretty fine - highly recommended (:

Return to posts index

Adward Falen
on Dec 20, 2011 at 8:36:51 am

The two tutorials here may help:

Convert SWF to AVI on Mac

Convert SWF to WMV on Mac

The windows version of the tool mentioned is also available.

Good luck.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved