FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with uploading flash videos that never happened before

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriel Cullen
Problem with uploading flash videos that never happened before
on Oct 16, 2008 at 10:27:25 pm

I have a random internet uploading question. For months I have been uploading videos using Flash and Dreamweaver with relatively no problems.

Suddenly last week all the videos I started posting haven't been working online. I do the same process that I always use and got from Arabham's video. I publish from Flash and copy all the files into the dreamweaver folder that corresponds to the video. Then I drag the swf in to the page and it connects all the flash files. When I test it in Dreamweaver I can watch the video no problem. The problem is when I upload the videos and go to watch that page online the video has a black bar with green stripes indicating it's not connecting. When I go to the Activity menu under the Safari Window drop-down list the Activity window tells me the site is trying to connect to the flv on my hard drive not my remote server where the flv is sitting. Do you know how to re-connect a file once you get it onto a remote server? It seems like a possible scripting problem but I don't understand why my AC_RunActiveContent.js file would have changed and how to fix it. By the way, this is happening on two different websites, my personal website with my directing page and reels at http://www.gabrielcullen.com and my friends site, http://www.tonysano.com

If you've got any ideas I'd appreciate it. Been sitting here all day trying to figure it out.

Return to posts index

Robb whiteman
Re: Problem with uploading flash videos that never happened before
on Dec 15, 2008 at 1:45:38 pm

Hi, I am having the exact same problem. Did you come up with a solution?
Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]