FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Flash Player Wont save or preview.

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Samuel Catley
Adobe Flash Player Wont save or preview.
on Sep 14, 2008 at 4:55:44 pm

Hello, right ill get straight to the point,
I am quite stressed with this adobe flash player, first reason because When i import it in Dreamweaver then save it (to computer and to the server) then preview it in the internet explorer or if im on MAC, safari, it comes up fine, but when i look at it on the website, as in not preview but as if its a normal website, the flash player doesnt show up, i tried experimenting with it, like i put a text box or a table about it, then i saved it, previewed it(fine..) looked at it through the web, and i just see this text box or table which is tiny with nothing in it, when the flash player is meant to be in that table,
Any sugestions?
Also, When i am on Flash player, i have created this picture slideshow and when i preview it its fine, well some problems but nothing that isnt un-fixable, thing is when i save it, then open it again the next time i edit it, i cant preview it when i have the saved copy on my computer and i also cant export it as a movie or anytype of flash, so i have to delete the saved copy of the file then edit it preview it and then save it. Now this seems probably a silly thing to put but, wouldnt you get annoyed if you have to find the copy that you have saved then delete it and then preview it and other stuff that is restricted by the saved copy then save it again, just to create more problems, What is you delete the saved copy and then your computer un-expectedly shutdown, then you have to do it all over again.
Please i'm not very happy with these problems, i am not a expert in dreamweaver either i usually use Frontpage, Dreamweaver is a new world for me, and i havent really used flash files.
Any Sugestions?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved