FORUMS: list search recent posts

Linkage issue, need help

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
pablo rendon
Linkage issue, need help
on Sep 8, 2008 at 5:31:00 am

I am attempting to import 5 .flv files to my .fla, in AS2 they import fine, when i place them on the stage and action script them, everything functions fine, except when i try and export the movie the following appears

**Warning** The linkage identifier 'FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'history', and cannot be assigned to the symbol 'swa', since linkage identifiers must be unique.
**Warning** The linkage identifier 'FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'history', and cannot be assigned to the symbol 'desdemona', since linkage identifiers must be unique.
**Warning** The linkage identifier 'FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'history', and cannot be assigned to the symbol 'lawless', since linkage identifiers must be unique.
**Warning** The linkage identifier 'FLVPlayback' was already assigned to the symbol 'history', and cannot be assigned to the symbol '222', since linkage identifiers must be unique.

the linkage option for the "identifier" is grayed out, why? what can i do?

how can i resolve this linkage issue?

any and all help is appreciated...thanks

Return to posts index

Pieter Helsen
Re: Linkage issue, need help
on Sep 8, 2008 at 10:41:03 am

Don't double post please. I replied to your other thread.

Kind regards,
Pieter

General notice: from now on, I would like to ask everyone to put [AS2] or [AS3] (corresponding to the version of actionscript you are using on your project) in front of their post titles when the question is actionscript related! Please help us help you faster. Thank you.

Return to posts index

pablo rendon
on Sep 8, 2008 at 4:56:34 pm

sorry about the repost, just wanted to further describe the issue and include AS2 as i forgot to in the first.

thanks
pablo

Return to posts index

paul singh
on Mar 17, 2009 at 2:22:30 am

i have the same problem. However I cant get mine work. i did everything that the other person told you do. But i can only get one video work?

I am trying to call 5 videos off a server. I can only get one. What else can I do?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]