FORUMS: list search recent posts

[AS3] Create a timed comercial in a player

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bogdan Oancea
[AS3] Create a timed comercial in a player
on Aug 16, 2008 at 12:21:58 pm

So.. this is my third time with a post. I was wondering if i have a flash player with a xlm playlist, could i insert a script that after 4 clicks(after he sees 4 clips at random), a commercial should start of about 7 to 25 seconds. To me short, after the user presses 4 times on a video the commercial woruld start automatic, before the 4-th click

Return to posts index

bogdan Oancea
Re: [AS3] Create a timed comercial in a player
on Aug 17, 2008 at 6:23:47 pm

not even a "nope can't do it" ??

Return to posts index

Pieter Helsen
on Aug 17, 2008 at 6:29:47 pm

It can be done easily. Just keep track of the number of videos viewed, in a variable (can even send that variable to PHP or ASP and store it in a cookie) And then check that variable every time before you load a movieclip.

If the variable is 4, store the next movie in a variable, load the commercial and at the end of the commercial, load the next clip from the variable.

Though, little work as it may seem, it can easily take up to two, three hours of programming.

Kind regards,
Pieter

General notice: from now on, I would like to ask everyone to put [AS2] or [AS3] (corresponding to the version of actionscript you are using on your project) in front of their post titles when the question is actionscript related! Please help us help you faster. Thank you.

Return to posts index

bogdan Oancea
on Aug 18, 2008 at 1:33:01 pm

it's kind of hard for me. in php and flash i am new, i started flash about 1 month ago and php one week ago... so i don't relly get it. how to store in a cookie, could you help me pls. guide me or something

Return to posts index

bogdan Oancea
on Aug 19, 2008 at 9:48:29 pm

can anyone help me??

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]