FORUMS: list search recent posts

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vincent Genova
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
on Aug 1, 2008 at 2:23:03 pm

I heard that the cartoon Aqua Teen Hunger Force uses Flash animation. Can anyone confirm this? If not, do you know what they use?

Thank you,
Vincent

Return to posts index

Pieter Helsen
Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
on Aug 1, 2008 at 3:45:38 pm

It's possible, but I highly doubt it. More likely it's done using ToonBoom for instance. And a graphics program like Photoshop for the backgrounds.

Kind regards,
Pieter

General notice: from now on, I would like to ask everyone to put [AS2] or [AS3] (corresponding to the version of actionscript you are using on your project) in front of their post titles when the question is actionscript related! Please help us help you faster. Thank you.

Return to posts index

Tony Ross
Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
on Aug 2, 2008 at 2:17:55 am

Hey Vincent-
So, I checked with a friend-in-the-know about one of the studios handling Aqua Teen, and the answer is, Yes—Flash, as well as After Effects, are used.

Just remember, and this may go without saying, but, the software is just a tool. People tend to think that if something looks simple, it must be Flash, but it's about the artist behind the tool. For instance, a lot of my students all thought South Park was done in Flash, but it's not. What do they use to create SP? Maya

Hope this helps-
Tony

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]