FORUMS: list search recent posts

Posting a Flash movie (with controls on it) to Blogger

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jennifer Jones
Posting a Flash movie (with controls on it) to Blogger
on Jul 29, 2008 at 4:59:02 pm

Hi everyone, I just looked through the previous posts, but couldn't find anything on this subject, maybe one of you has some insight:

I'm having a little trouble publishing my flash file to my blog and having the controls (play, rewind, payse) show up once it's on the blog.

I successfully posted the film our website and the controls show up fine. (I uploaded the three necessary files: the .swv, .flv, and the "SkinOverPlaySeekStop.swf" file that contains the graphic needed for the play button). However, when I try to link to this file from our blog, only the flash file shows up (with no controls at the bottom). I've tried putting all three files in the blog folder on our site (which Blogger publishes to), but still no luck. Does anyone know how to get this to work?

I'm going to guess I need to put the "SkinOverPlaySeekStop.swf" and ".flv" files somewhere where Blogger can access them, but I've tried everything from our public folder, to the blog folder, to the specific folder that blog is in, and still no luck..

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]