FORUMS: list search recent posts

more of a fireworks questions, but....

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rick Neely
more of a fireworks questions, but....
on Jul 22, 2008 at 7:59:14 pm

Hi guys,

I am working on a basic website of mostly pages I can design in fireworks (not really a dreamweaver person). Can you tell me if there's a simple way to incorporate flash movies in fireworks WITHOUT having to go thru dreamweaver or another like program?

is there a tutorial or site that could help me or is this more or less a matter of html coding I would need to do. I was hoping to have just one page where I could show samples of video and people could just select certain links and the video would play on same page. Am I being a bit naive, or is there a simple way to do this?

Return to posts index

Pieter Helsen
Re: more of a fireworks questions, but....
on Jul 22, 2008 at 9:52:33 pm

Not possible that I know of. However, it's pretty simple. Just open the file in Dreamweaver, set your cursor in the space where the movie is supposed to be and go to Insert > Media > Flash. Then select the flash file and voila. :)

Be sure to upload the AC_RunActiveContent.js file that flash created when you published the movie as well.

Kind regards,

General notice: from now on, I would like to ask everyone to put [AS2] or [AS3] (corresponding to the version of actionscript you are using on your project) in front of their post titles when the question is actionscript related! Please help us help you faster. Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved