the problem is a little hard to describe more than that the swf, and when i test the movie in flash, is just slow, it wont work at a proper speed.
how i did with this project was that i made a couple of movies, rendered them out partially transparent as quicktime files, with animation codec, and then i imported them into flash with alpha channels, 20fps and 1000kb/s. im not really sure about how kb/s works, so i just boosted that because i thought it would make the movie look better.
first thing that im gonna do, but that i havent gotten around to yet, is decrease the resolution, currently its huge.
secondly i thought if it possibly could be something about how big the quicktime files (with animation codec) were and that something happened in compression, although that seems unlikely because when i scrub through the timeline, all frames are there and it looks proper.
whatever you can think of is a help, my website cant look like this on upload.