FORUMS: list search recent posts

swf hangs and plays too slow

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fredrik Ekelund
swf hangs and plays too slow
on Jul 11, 2008 at 2:51:22 pm

the problem is a little hard to describe more than that the swf, and when i test the movie in flash, is just slow, it wont work at a proper speed.

how i did with this project was that i made a couple of movies, rendered them out partially transparent as quicktime files, with animation codec, and then i imported them into flash with alpha channels, 20fps and 1000kb/s. im not really sure about how kb/s works, so i just boosted that because i thought it would make the movie look better.

first thing that im gonna do, but that i havent gotten around to yet, is decrease the resolution, currently its huge.

secondly i thought if it possibly could be something about how big the quicktime files (with animation codec) were and that something happened in compression, although that seems unlikely because when i scrub through the timeline, all frames are there and it looks proper.

whatever you can think of is a help, my website cant look like this on upload.

here's a link to a different forum with the same post but where i uploaded the swf so u can see what im talking about:

thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Fredrik Ekelund
Re: new link to the swf, since the other didnt work properly
on Jul 16, 2008 at 9:27:16 am

here's the link:
(just click "download file", enter the code u see, click "get it" and wait for a moment)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved