FORUMS: list search recent posts

Still Image Video with Animation - Flash, Premiere Pro or Both?

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jodi Engel
Still Image Video with Animation - Flash, Premiere Pro or Both?
on Apr 29, 2008 at 1:57:44 pm

I am trying to create a video presentation on how to enroll in an online program. The video consists of still images and some Flash animation. The Flash animation is fairly simple, using screen shots to show the steps to follow to enroll in the program (i.e. typing a web address in a browser bar, showing the cursor moving to the buttons to select, etc.).

I've been trying to bring the animation into Premiere Pro, where I've been creating the still image video. However, when I export the entire sequence from PPro - both the still images and animation - the Flash portion is very choppy and jumps a lot. I've tried exporting the Flash as .AVI, .MOV and as image sequences, all with the same result.

The video is supposed to be created for both DVD and the Web. Does anyone have any insight? What is the best way to go about doing this? Should I use Flash to create the entire thing (would this option work for a DVD)?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - I'm fast approaching my deadline and I seem to be getting nowhere.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved