FORUMS: list search recent posts

Good Quality Flash Video

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pouyan Fard
Good Quality Flash Video
on Feb 20, 2008 at 5:24:46 am

I have a 6 min Quick Time file that was edited in FCP. I am trying to convert it into a .flv file to put on my site. Even when I convert the video at 800kbps still there is lots of distortion on vertical lines in the video.
I would love to be able to get a quality at they have on under the cinematography section.

Their files are small and the quality is amazing.

Any help would be truly appreciated

Return to posts index

Tony Ross
Re: Good Quality Flash Video
on Feb 20, 2008 at 1:25:31 pm

Do you have any of the video you encoded online? I would like to see what you have before I suggest something.
Another possibility, if you haven't done this already, is ask Still-Motion to share their encode settings. I see they have a FAQ for professionals section, they just don't have the flv settings listed.
We all had to learn bits and pieces from somewhere, and most of the time when I email someone or a group saying, "Hey, how did you do that", not only do they respond, my experience is that they respond pretty quickly.

Return to posts index

Joseph Dezordi
Re: Good Quality Flash Video
on Feb 27, 2008 at 11:59:51 am

I agree those flash movies are brilliant, makes me depressed about all the time & money I have been wasting on high end encoding software to produce movies that look like blurry blocks
If any one discovers how they do it I would love to know .

Joseph D

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved