FORUMS: list search recent posts

NEWBIE - FLV Playback "End Action"

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Elbert Jr.
NEWBIE - FLV Playback "End Action"
on Feb 8, 2008 at 4:53:54 pm

Hi,

I am attempting to create an interactive DVD-ROM in flash and really know nothing about flash. However, I have been able to come up with enough code to add some buttons, and place a functioning instance of FLVPlayback in my document which plays a local file (straight off of the disc).

The problem I'm having is that I need the document to detect the end of playback and then move back to the "main menu" page automatically. First of all, I need to have the buttons and menu freeze on screen while the video plays (currently I have simply dragged them out for the full duration of the video) and place this instance on only one frame, then go back to the menu page once it's finished.

I know others have asked similar questions, and I'm sorry if this seems redundant, but I know so little about Flash that I can't even figure out how to implement the solutions given in those threads into my document so I'm afraid I need it spelled out for me.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated, as this needs to be finished by the end of the day today.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]