FORUMS: list search recent posts

Having troubles modifying a flash template.... HELP!

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Flynn
Having troubles modifying a flash template.... HELP!
on Jan 4, 2008 at 6:24:43 pm

I need help very badly....

Here is the reader's digest version.....

I purchased a flash website template for my local band to try to elimate the pain of creating one from scratch. I never used Adobe Flash CS3 before, but figured I could figure out enough (through reading & forums) to change what I needed to personalize my site. Well, I have spent countless hours learning, and changing, and have come up with a pretty sweet website using this template. I now have only 2 problems left that I can not figure out no matter what I try.

One of my pages is set up so that fans can listen to and/or save any of 3 songs that I have recorded in MP3 format. I have basically 3 columns set up: the 1st column has the song name, the 2nd has speaker icons, and the 3rd column has floppy disk icons. I want to be able to click the speaker graphic, and play the MP3 song, or click the floppy disk graphic and enable any fan to save the file. I figure there has to be a fairly simple way to do this, but I sure can't figure it out, and I'm starting to pull my hair out. Please help....

Remember, I have just basic Adobe CS3 skills so a description of what to do has to be fairly easy to understand....

Thanks in advance!!!

CyberFly

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]