FORUMS: list search recent posts

Placing flash video into photo frame...

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Placing flash video into photo frame...
on Nov 15, 2007 at 9:04:26 pm

Im relatively new to the cow, although I strongly look for it for advise on everything except well you know. Either way my question is. Im trying to create a page in dreamweaver where I have an image, in this case a flat screen monitor, that I would like my video to play into. In the screen area. I have tried several approaches. I can place this video either in quicktime or flash. either way when the video play it does so in its own window. I would like it to play in the image. Im sure this is nothing new, as I have seen it done , just dont know how to do it. Im still using DW, Flash 8. My video is created in Final Cut Pro 5.14, and then I can convert it to either QT with compressor or Flash with Flash video encoder. So I can go either way. I thought it would be easier to do it in QT. I have tried looking through the millions of tutorials I have and just cant find it. I did look to see if this was answered but cant find it.
So anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
Re: Placing flash video into photo frame...
on Nov 18, 2007 at 6:14:30 pm

Lee Brimelow did a tutorial on just this effect. He called it "Flat panel Flash"

goto: and try and find it under the flash tutorials. He used photoshop, After Effects and then into flash. I'm sure that you can read about it and adapt it to whatever workflow you happen to be using.

Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved