FORUMS: list search recent posts

A little confusion

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
A little confusion
on Sep 19, 2007 at 1:34:36 pm

Hello there,
For the past couple of weeks I've been setting up a profile however I've come to a dead end regarding a scrollpane.. or at least I think it's the scrollpane..

The .FLA file is here, to make things easier:

So what it is I've set up a scrollpane on
Layer: PAGES
Frame: 3
[Double click symbol "BGFRIENDS"]
Frame: 5

I hope that's clear enough.
Anyway there is my scrollpane which has "scroller1" as it's content, when "scroller1" is exported on its own it works perfectly however when the whole website is exported it turns invisable.. I've tried so many different things including lots of different Actionscripts (currently the scrollpane has no actionscript) and I just can't get it to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I apologise if this is something really simple that I have failed to notice.

Thank you for your time.

Return to posts index

Sher Ali
Re: A little confusion
on Sep 19, 2007 at 6:53:36 pm

I haven't seen your .fla file yet.

If your website has many .swf files and the scrollpane is being used in a .swf file which in turn is being loaded by another .swf file, then be sure that you place a scrollpane component in the .swf file which loads the other .swf file which is using the component.

Sher Ali

Return to posts index

Re: A little confusion
on Sep 21, 2007 at 7:04:27 am

That does sound like good advice and I thank you for your time but I had been exporting the whole thing as one .swf file, I don't believe that I had inserted any extra .swf files in the site..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved