COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mr_gfx
how do i make cool websites?
on Aug 4, 2007 at 1:53:13 am

I am learning flash.

How do i learn to make really cool websites like the ones on this page:
http://www.bluegelmedia.com/templates_flash.htm

the tutorials i read are the basic ones on using tools. How can i learn to make these awesome like websites?

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
Re: how do i make cool websites?
on Aug 11, 2007 at 8:52:26 pm

From my experience it takes time and practice so for the good designers we're talking years.

If you're wanting a site and want it to rock and in a timely manner.. buy a template or pay a designer... seriously that's a hell of a lot easier.

If you want to spend time learning then gotoAndlearn has some great tutorials as well as cartoonsmart.com It might be better to specialize.

If you're already a good designer and know an application then see how you can use that app to design killer sites as you can do it with flash, photoshop or premier.. .blah.. blah..

If you want even more specific advice I can and help but I've been pursuing this for a few years now and not the greatest at it.

cheers,

Return to posts index

imagineIT
Re: how do i make cool websites?
on Aug 29, 2007 at 11:16:54 pm

Hi there,

Lynda.com has some great training available for Flash and for many other applications. At $25 a month for the month to month plan, it's an amazing value. All you need is time.

You can visit my website below to see what I've done after only knowing Flash for about 6 months. It's possible and pretty neat.

Karey Nickel
Imagine It Digital

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]