FORUMS: list search recent posts

FLASH AND FCP

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Devious1
FLASH AND FCP
on Aug 2, 2007 at 5:29:31 pm

Hello. I have searcehd all the forums and cannot find a solution.

I have two .fla files that I need to export into FCP. U have tried everything possible in Flash 8. I have set the Publish settings for Flash 5 (Flash 8 wouldn't work) and published a QT .mov file. This worked for ONE of the files, but not the other. Well, kind of. I got it to play in QT, but when I imported it into FCP, it would only play 1 second of the 10 seconds in the clip. I tried to export the mov file in QT to a NTSC mov file, but that only exported 1 second of the clip.

The second .fla file I can't seem to do anything with!

I am to the point that I really just need to pay someone to get the conversion done for me so I can finish this video project (deadline Friday night!). I have spent 2 days on the phone and on the foums trying just about everythign and can't get this to work, so any help is HUGE!

Thank you.

Matt

Return to posts index

Paul Fechtmeister
Re: FLASH AND FCP
on Aug 11, 2007 at 8:42:57 pm

Did you ever figure this out?

Return to posts index

Devious1
Re: FLASH AND FCP
on Aug 12, 2007 at 11:19:14 pm

Yeah. After contacting the creator of the file and getting no-where, we ended up having to go old school with it. I tried to use one of the screen recording programs (iShowU), but the resolution wasn't very good, so I recording the loop on the monitor with my camera and uploaded that file. There seems to be something in QT 7 or Flash 8 that doesn't mix and that was the issue.

Thanks for trying.

M@

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]