FORUMS: list search recent posts

Tutorial for Tracing around a Person

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
igadson1911
Tutorial for Tracing around a Person
on Jul 17, 2007 at 3:29:26 am

Hello, Would anyone be able to explain how I would trace around a person with a line and then once the line has been drawn the person would fade in. An example of this can be seen at this link below. http://www.plotnetworks.com/~seanjohnsite/sj7/ Once you've gone to this address click on men>skip intro>company>sean combs. Once the page loads you'll see the effect I am speaking about. Help with this would be greatly appreciated or if you know of a good tutorial for this effect that would be good also. Thanks in advance.

igadson

Return to posts index

vdubplate
Re: Tutorial for Tracing around a Person
on Jul 18, 2007 at 7:28:14 pm

The easiest way I can think of how to do this is open that pic in Photoshop, make a new layer, then trace over the figure with the pen tool and fill the selection with a color (black). Then save each file and import them into Flash. Place the pic on one layer and the the traced silo on another layer above the layer with the pic so that it covers the pic up, convert the silo layer to a movie clip by hitting F8. Then in your time line make 2 key frames about 10 frames apart. Make a motion tween from frame to frame and on frame 10 deduce the transparency or alpha as it

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]