FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash menu question...

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Flash menu question...
on Jun 4, 2007 at 5:44:33 pm

I'm very new to Flash, and this is what I'm trying to do:

I have a psd file that I've been using in Encore DVD as a menu. There are 4 buttons that play four different videos when clicked. I want to have this very same type of navigation and control in a Flash movie.
The user will click one of the buttons, and that video will start. When the video ends, they're back at the menu again.

I have imported the psd into flash cs3 and that much is working beautifully. I have all my up, over, down states set and it's good to go.

Now, how do I get these buttons to play the correct videos when clicked? I've been trying different things, but nothing is working. I know there's probably a good deal of Action Script involved, I just really don't know where to begin.
I really only need this Flash movie to do the simple tasks I have explained above, so I currently don't have time to go through entire training tutorials and such just to gather a few tidbits of info I need to make this work.

Any and all help/insight you all can provide me is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much, Cow!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved