FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I get the best quality possible flash video for viewing on the web?

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
WSummers
How do I get the best quality possible flash video for viewing on the web?
on May 31, 2007 at 4:59:17 am

If any of you flash experts could help me out that would be great. I'm trying to export a quicktime out to flash and have it look as pristine as possible. The stuff I export to flash now looks ok but I see a lot of other videos that are really clear. Currently I have tried exporting out from FCP using Animation, Photo JPEG, H.264, and uncompressed 10 bit encoding codecs. And i've used size settings of 720x480, 480x360, and 360x240. I always choose de-interlace, & keep the frame rate same as the source. For keyframe placement Ive tried automatic, every 30, every 15, every 60, and every 120 frames. (There is a lot of motion in the video) And for the data rate I choose either 300 or 700 depending on what my requirements are. A friend mentioned trying sorenson squezee, i downloaded the trial version and tried it but the results were no better. But it was also the first time I tried using sorenson squezze so there might have been more options I couldve chosen. If possible i'm trying to produce a flash file with picture clarity of this: http://www.sixreasonswhy.com. Sorry for being long winded in the post, but any help anyone has to offer would be great.
Thanks
Wesley
wesleysummers@mac.com

Return to posts index

thumbslinger
Re: How do I get the best quality possible flash video for viewing on the web?
on May 31, 2007 at 1:44:46 pm

Export to full dv and then encode. Or, export to QuickTime H624 and then use the High quality settings in the Flash Encoder.

Though that url was about a western, there was some noise/grit in the video.

Also, you might be seeing video shot in HD when you see super clean video.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]