FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash 8

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jkb242
Flash 8
on May 28, 2007 at 10:56:30 pm

I am just learing Flash and teaching myself for my website primarily to modify a flash pre-loader for clips I am making wit Camtasia.

I made a simple SWF preloader that I want to use while my flash clips are loading for users. I am using Camtasia 4 but do not like any of the preloaders that come with Camtasia and I wnat to personalize them. When I finally created the annimation I like I discoverd that I used the default stage size in Adobe Flash 8. This is 550 X 413 (or something close to that). Most of my flash content is formatted to 320 X 240 but using that size template in Camtasia cuts off nearly have of the preloader which is extepecting a display space of the default size in which it was created.

My question is how do I reduce the size of the flash 8 preloader that I produced to a smaller size. I tried simply reducing the default under properties but that also cuts off most of the SWF preloader as well. Surely, there is some way to do this in flash without having to redo the entire piece.

could someone please assist?

I would be so very greateful for any assistance.

Thanks in advance!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]