FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash presentation

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Flash presentation
on Mar 28, 2007 at 6:47:57 am

I've been working on a presentation for some time now, and I just can't seem to get it right. What I want resembles Macromedia Breeze in a way. I want a powerpoint presentation playing automatically. At the same time, I'd like to show a video of the presentator explaining what's on each slide. So for each slide there ought to be a video fragment or a keyframe on the video. I want a play, pauze, skip forward/backward and stop button. And if all that works, a quiz tool in which I can keep scores.

Under the video, three tabs (just like in Breeze): Biography of presentator, text of what he/she is saying, different slides (with timecode?)

But what's been puzzling me is the use of FLV in that project. Should I use one long FLV for the whole powerpoint presentation? Then how do I put markers on the FLV timeline (does a FLV timeline even exist?) so that when a particular slide is playing, the FLV starts at a particular marker (keyframe?).
Or should I use as much FLV's as there are slides?

But, if I use the latter, it must remain possible to play all FLV's one after the other, without any interruption between the different FLV's.

Ok, that's about it.

Any help is welcome!

Return to posts index

Re: Flash presentation
on Mar 29, 2007 at 12:36:02 pm

Try this:

grafx that flow!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved