FORUMS: list search recent posts

Streaming Video Cue Point.

COW Forums : Adobe Flash

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
chrisg
Streaming Video Cue Point.
on Jun 30, 2006 at 8:39:21 pm

I have a scroll bar on Frame 1 (HomeFrame) that takes me to other frames. These other frames have examples of my video work ranging from 10 -60 seconds.
I have Flash8 Pro and have imported the .flv files to the stage at a given frame. These Video files play correctly but end and stop. I have a few frames that have movie symbols with flash animation that I have sucsessfuly used

//Movieclip GotoAndPlay Behavior
this._parent.gotoAndPlay("HomeFrame");
//End Behavior

I have tried converting FLVPlayback to a symbol but not quite getting the resualts I am looking for. I cant get anything Including cuepoints to work correctly.

How do I correctly add streaming video to the a frame so It plays then returns to the root frame 1 (HomeFrame)when it is finished playing?

Thanks ChrisG

I have my work in progress at http://www.courtneygeiger.com/

Return to posts index

chrisg
ANYBODY Re: Streaming Video & Cue Points.
on Jul 6, 2006 at 10:23:07 pm

No Takers! C

Return to posts index

Joeythedog
Re: ANYBODY Re: Streaming Video & Cue Points.
on Jul 7, 2006 at 3:27:21 am

I think at this time that Flash 8pro video may be some sort of big secret.
It is truly great and will revolutionize web video. But I'm afraid that there are those who really considerate it propriatary. I purchased Total Training's Flash 8 pro instructions $250. The guy goes into huge detail about everything except the most dynamic new feature Flash 8 VIDEO which he just sort of glosses over and throws in lots of useless obvious facts.

Don't want it outside until the inside gets it right first.

Return to posts index

Joeythedog
Re: Streaming Video Cue Point.
on Jul 8, 2006 at 10:07:51 pm

Maybe this could help you http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/media_behaviors.html

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]